BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Mattie C.
I absolutely love my Carmex! For so little money, it moisturizes and keeps my lips hydrated for hours! It's so easy to apply! The packaging is simple but very nice. I get a full size product for 98 cents. What a steal! I will definitely buy again!
Endenezjia G.
Berkeley
I love this stuff! My family, friends and coworkers all use this product. I have been using this product on my lips for years. I will continue to buy this product for my lips because it feels wonderful and it keeps my lips moisturized all day long.
Jazmine J.
Rogers
Carmex is a classic. It makes your lips shiny and glossy while also protecting them and preventing them from getting chapped, i personally like the little jar because it’s so small and cute ! but the tube is what you wanna get if you want shine !
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I used to love this stuff and I felt like it prevented chapped lips and kept cold sores away but now I don’t think so. I just use it now to remind me on my teenage years lol I prefer the tubes rather than having to dip my finger i the little tub.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Works great! Always reliable to get your lips back into shape. Great, useful packaging. Can fit anywhere! I­t­ always work great and meets my expectations. I have used this brand my whole life and so has my family. Will always buy again when I need it!
Brooke S.
carmex anything is life!!!! I live for carmex, it is the best chapstick around, it makes your lips so soft and feel so refreshed! it definitely is my go to for chapsticks! i absolutely love how cheap it is too! and how it is available everywhere!
Fernanda S.
Lincoln Park
Verry smooth and nice & cooling always helps me  when I need an extra boost on my lips. Always end up comeing to it. It's a gentle product to use it really helps. The packing it's nice but I think it could be better yes definitely could be better.
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
I truly love carmex. It works great for my lips especially in the winter. It is good for cold sores and great for chapped lips. It is hands down my favorite lip balm ever created.
Katie M.
Portland, OR
I always have a jar on hand for when my lips get really chapped or I get a pesky cold sore, nothing else really helps with the latter and looks as discreet! The smell is very nostalgic too. It's one of those classics that you can remember using when you were little. I'm glad they still have the same packaging too.
Samantha S.
If you have cracked lips.. beware this will burn. It feels soothing on semi dry and normal lips but extremely dry will burn BUT it will work. The camphor is a  natural "healing" ingredient so if you can last through the slight tingle this is a good one.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: