BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Brandy L.
Trinity, AL
I love the original carmex! It keeps my lips moisturizer and smooth. I have such dry chapped lips most of the time, I can't love be without this stuff!
Yesenia O.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love how it makes my lips feel. Now I would love more variety in smell. It doesn't smell bad, but I don't think some fragrance would be bad.
Shannan M.
Broken arrow, OK
I was not a fan of the smell or this lip moisturizer. It also made my lips feel greasy. I like something lighter, so I won't be purchasing this again.
Ellie M.
Saint Louis, MO
My holy grail lip balm in the cold winter months. Takes care of super chapped lips and no time. Tried and true product for me that always does its job!
la d.
I absolutely love this product and it only $1 it is a great buy. I have at least 3 at a time leaving one in my backpack, car, and gym bag at all times.
Rebecca A.
Washingtonvle, NY
This is my go-to backup chapstick when I don't have my Blistex available but it still works just as good just not a fan of the scent as much as Blistex
Susan D.
Renton
This is a great chapstick and is great for cold sores. This wonderful product is one of my favorites. It is definitly a go to for the winter months:)!!
Damayra M.
Port Saint Lucie
One of my favorite lipbalms on the go never has melted on me or gotten weird, i always leave this on in my purse or in my car for an emergency lip fix
Rebecca G.
Plattsburgh
Been using this stuff since I was very young, it's great for the cold winters in the north country and love the cooling sensation.  It's a great value!
Karen H.
Great for daily use. Make sure you don't leave it in a hot car, however. The entire tub will turn into liquid and damage the interior of your vehicle.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back