BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Laura D.
Pharr, TX
I love this product. It hydrates your lips amazingly and it is very easy to use. Downslide is that if you don't use it regularly, it may dry your lips.
Katelyn R.
Maryland Hts, MO
I'm the inter my parents would always stick one of these in our book bags for school. It always made my lips feel better in the dry and bitter winters.
Sam R.
This can work for some people and some people may not work for when I have chapped lips I do not recommend you using this I feel like it makes it worse
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
I definitely love the size of this product compared to the regular size! While Carmex isn't my favorite product, I do value the size for the low price.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
I rly like this but honestly I think I like the Blistex Lip Medex Analgesic Lip Protectant is better. Would still rebuy tho, it’s worth it
Shelby B.
Enterprise, AL
I use this on my son when he gets cold sore and chapped lips and within hours it has calmed down! Only downside is it tingles when you first put it on
Amanda U.
Fontana, CA
I dislike this lip balm because it leaves an odd feeling and taste on my lips and I also do not like having to touch the product if I want to apply it.
Amanda T.
It has always worked wonders for me during the winter season. I even use it for my chapped nose when I've had a really bad cold. This stuff is amazing!
Ellie M.
Saint Louis, MO
My holy grail lip balm in the cold winter months. Takes care of super chapped lips and no time. Tried and true product for me that always does its job!
Joanna C.
Carrollton, MS
Works OK, didn't do much to help the cold sore heal any faster but did keep it from cracking. When used with Valtrex or other meds, it does a good job.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: