BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Angela H.
I feel that this is so oily at times and it doesn't really help that much when it comes to cold sores. The camphor does have a nice chilling effect though.
Kelsey F.
Good product but packaging is a no no for me . Scooping out while having longer nails is not only irritating to clean off / out on , it's very unsanitary.
Lizzie W.
This stuff is great for when you need to wake it it has a listerine type of Smell. Hydrates lips very quickly and does the job . Quick and easy access too!
Mary W.
Brown Deer, WI
This stuff is amazing. I use this over any other lip care product for during the winter months. It does smell and taste a little funky, but it's worth it.
Melanie C.
Yes I go through jars of this stuff. No lie. I have been using it for years. I constantly try other products but I always return to this product. Love it!!
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Carnes is a staple in my household as well as in my beauty routine. It gives my lips the moisture and protection they need especially in the winter months
Mindy H.
Healing. Softening. Does wonders on extremely chapped lips. Son licks his lips and this healed the little soreness and chapped skin he get around his lips.
Amy S.
Carmex is a great brand for lips. Its doesn't dry out, not does it get thst gooey feeling. Prevents my lips from cracking and peeling. I use this everyday.
Jennifer S.
Nickelsville
Carmex is a classic! It's been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. The yucky taste is also a plus because it keeps you for licking your lips!
Fallon M.
Montevallo, AL
My whole family which is three kids and me and my hubby use this we have dry lips and we love it we use it all the time carry it in purse car and backpacks
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon