BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Megan M.
Nanticoke, PA
Works very well on dry, sore winter torn lips. I used this every winter for years because my lips get so horrible. Keeps them from getting too painful.
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
Classic. Carmex works best for healing cracked lips. I do not enjoy the taste, so I only use when I need it. Sidenote- carmex works great on cuticles!
Kori R.
Lebanon
I love this little tub of Carmex. Makes sharing a whole lot easier. And you can see what ya got left. Will always have this at the bottom of my purse.
Amber W.
Feels amazing when your lips are chapped but doesn't taste well. It smells nice too! It beings back memories when I was a little child for some reason.
Theresa M.
Franklin Square
I bought this because that was all that alwas left and I actually ending likeing it. It felt like it was working as soon as I put it on.  Very effective
lauren w.
Albuquerque, NM
While Carmax smells horrible, it is pretty effective and hydrates your dry-chapped lips. I don't traditionally choose it over it's competitors though.
Elis R.
This is my go too lip moisturizer, I use this before I apply my lipstick. So I know my lips will stay hydrated even when wearing my favorite lipstick.
Marissa G.
Nashville
Love this lip balm always has me nice fresh soft lips , and the flavor is kind of nasty but their are diffrent ones out there i really recommend this .
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
Made my lips super smooth in the winter time. This product is a life saver. It goes on kind of thick but it absorbs fairly fast and works really well!
Sarah M.
If you want to get addicted to a product because stopping using it will cause your lips to freak out, this is the classic staple for that. Don't do it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: