BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Genie S.
Roseburg
I love love the way my lips feel after using the lip balm. I also use it for treating acne and fever blisters. Dry skin patches. Its my all around go to.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Great lip moisturizer. My lips get very badly chapped and cracked in winter. It's just a plain balm, no flavor or anything fancy, but it does the trick.
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
Best lip product during the winter. Helps heal chapped lips and protects during the colder months. I love to use this at the gym because it doesn't move
Crystal G.
Lawton, OK
My all time favorite!!! Works well on chapped lips and also on blemishes. If you have a pimple, put this on it and boom!!! The next morning it's gone!!!!
tiffany a.
wahiawa
Love to use this after I exfoliate my lips, always leaves them feeling very soft. I also usually apply before bed just to keep my lips hydrated at night.
Gladys C.
Carmex is a very affordable product. Great product and price. Not to thick not to smelly. Doesn't taste that great. But will cure a set of chapped lips.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Never fails me. Super cheap and works great to keep those lips hydrated. I am always purchasing more so I can keep them everywhere so I always have one.
VE-1036715 Catherine Carrillo 1.
Medley, FL
This is my Most Valuable Product, I use it for the night and before of my lipstick, is it better that the eos. Leaves my lips super soft, without skins.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
They make my lips sooooooooo unchapped so when I go to sleep it keeps my lips hidrated at night when I go to sleep when I wake up it is still on my lips
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My favorite healing lip balm for really dry lips. This lip balm can repair dry lips in minutes with its menthol healing factors. Awesome classic product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: