BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Shaelyn L.
I have used this product religiously since I was little. It does a great job of healing lips of cold sores and dry cracks. I have repurchased many times.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Never fails me. Super cheap and works great to keep those lips hydrated. I am always purchasing more so I can keep them everywhere so I always have one.
Savanna V.
El Paso
Best lip restorer it really brings my lips back to life! I cannot express how important it is to have soft supple lips! I love using it before bed time!
Maddie K.
Leawood, KS
Carmex is my go to lip product, especially during the winter. It is very long lasting and heals my chapped lips faster than any other product I've used.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I do not like carmex at all. Makes my lips feel dry and I hate how it feels and tastes of you accidentally get it in your mouth. Will not purchase again.
Kendall S.
Tennessee
This product makes my lips so soft. It is so convenient to carry around ,and it is easy to apply. It has a great price and you an find it almost anywhere
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
This moisturizes my lips but it doesnt last really long. I find myself reapplying it often. Plus it tastes gross if I accidentally get some in my mouth.
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
I always use this when I have chaped lips it always helps them from bleeding, this product is great in the winter it helps with all your winter problems
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Great lip moisturizer. My lips get very badly chapped and cracked in winter. It's just a plain balm, no flavor or anything fancy, but it does the trick.
Genie S.
Roseburg
I love love the way my lips feel after using the lip balm. I also use it for treating acne and fever blisters. Dry skin patches. Its my all around go to.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: