BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sofia E.
I LOVE this lip balm! I myself have very dry lips that I tend to bite, & this lip balm helps them heal fast and it also makes them look a little plumped!
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I always buy a pot when I have a cold sore. It's feels good on the cold sore and is a good price so don't feel guilty throwing it out when my sore heals.
monique h.
Los Angeles
Carmex is okay, it’s not my favorite but it keeps my lips from cracking when I do use it. I don’t like the white residue it leaves, but it’s easy to use.
Kristen N.
For severely chapped lips, this has always worked wonders. It is thick like Vaseline and scented like Chapstick, sort of a happy medium between the two.
Danielle F.
Maysville, NC
I got it from a Dollar General. Inexpensive! I use this product daily. Say goodbye to chapped or rough lips! It has a very refreshing & smoothing effect.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love the product but I don’t like the container. I hate that you have to dig your finger in to get product out. I definitely prefer the squeezy tubes.
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
I really like this . This helps to keep my low moisturizer . I like to also use it for my dry patch of skin on my hands . It really helps and feels cool.
Kristen C.
Staten Island , NY
this is my go-to in the dead if winter. it's thick and has amazing staying power.its also good if you get cold sores, it helps to keep them from cracking
Kayla L.
Camilla
I didn't quite like this lip balm because it left my lips dry. I would constantly have to keep pulling it out to put some on. It didn't last long enough.
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
U can never ever everrrr go wrong with carmex. Iv been using it since i was a teen. I perfer the little container rather than the tube but either is good
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: