BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Savanna V.
El Paso
Best lip restorer it really brings my lips back to life! I cannot express how important it is to have soft supple lips! I love using it before bed time!
Danielle F.
Maysville, NC
I got it from a Dollar General. Inexpensive! I use this product daily. Say goodbye to chapped or rough lips! It has a very refreshing & smoothing effect.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I do not like carmex at all. Makes my lips feel dry and I hate how it feels and tastes of you accidentally get it in your mouth. Will not purchase again.
Crystal R.
The best lip balm ever! If you need moisture get Carmex. Are your lips chapped and peeling? Carmex. Do you have a cold sore? Carmex. It works seriously.
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
This moisturizes my lips but it doesnt last really long. I find myself reapplying it often. Plus it tastes gross if I accidentally get some in my mouth.
Serrochia R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is for sure my go to lip balm when I have cracked,dry lips!!! It's amazing sealants handles my issues quickly and efficiently. I keep a jar bedside.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Great lip moisturizer. My lips get very badly chapped and cracked in winter. It's just a plain balm, no flavor or anything fancy, but it does the trick.
Sonya S.
Montverde, FL
I don't really care for carmax because it is to waxy for me. I don't care for the taste. The price is fine and it does last just don't care for the texture
VE-1036715 Catherine Carrillo 1.
Medley, FL
This is my Most Valuable Product, I use it for the night and before of my lipstick, is it better that the eos. Leaves my lips super soft, without skins.
Natasha C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I always have to have one of these are on the house and in my purse. I've used CarMex since I was a teenager at leavrs my lips moisturized and protected
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: