BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nicole D.
Middlesex, NJ
THIS IS THE BEST LIP BALM FOR CHAPPED LIPS! It soothes the burn of chapped lips especially during nasty winter weather! I never leave home without mine!
Charity S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
My oh my I live this stuff it's great during the winter and keeps my lips soft and smooth and it smells great I got it at 5 and below so it's very cheap
F E.
I would not recommend this for cold sores.it seems to spread them. Works great if you are wanting soft lips. I like the smell, though not everyone does.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely do not like Carmex... I don’t like the smell, taste, or texture. Unless you have severely dry lips, it wouldn’t be a recommendation from me.
Maria P.
I always keep one in my purse and one in my night stand. It's very affordable and it really works and is the only one that helps when my lips are chapped
Gloria W.
The formula is so moisturizing and provides immediate relief to the lips. I just knock off a store for he packaging since I have to dip my finger in it.
Kayla L.
Camilla
I didn't quite like this lip balm because it left my lips dry. I would constantly have to keep pulling it out to put some on. It didn't last long enough.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
This product is the absolute bomb a complete lifesaver for your lips. I’ve lived in all climates and cold or hot weather this stuff really saves my lips!
Annie B.
Mobile, AL
This is a good product, the only down side is if you keep it in your car it melts and becomes quite messy. It does last for a long time which is a bonus.
Courtney D.
Weaverville, NC
Definitely lasts a long time! It does give a weird taste in your mouth, so I like to apply this at night. My lips still feel moisturizer in the morning!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: