BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Works great at healing chapped lips but most kids hate Carmen. I always keep some with me but only use it to heal chapped lips not as an everyday lip gloss.
Alisha M.
This stuff is the BEST!! I’ve tried other brands and nothing compares to original Carmex . I’ve used it for years and will use it as long as they make it!
K C.
Tempe
This saves my lips during the winter and spring months when I have allergies as well as dry lips from the cold. Love this stuff, it's a go to for my lips.
ashley s.
Long Beach, CA
I would use it if my lips were really chapped and if not i will not use it but besides it did reach my expectations. i bought at a drug store close by me.
laurenroeger R.
Lakewood
My go to lip balm in the winter. Nothing else can sooth my champed lips like Carmex! Always have one in my car, one in my purse and one at my desk at work.
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
This stuff reminds me of childhood! I can remember my sisters dad always having one in the car and at the house. It works great but I don't like the smell.
Secrite D.
The packaging is Okay, it has a nice feel when applied to the lips, and very mint like. It's convenient and easy to carry around, and very popularly used.
Kara F.
Gray, GA
I love these lip balms but I love the other container more because I have to get my fingers dirty to put it on. It lasts a while and heals my lips quickly
Melody C.
Redding, CA
I feel like this is such a staple product for me during the winter most lip balms and chapsticks dont help i use this at night to get the maximum hydration
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Obsessed with the feeling and how smooth it makes my lips feel! Love how well it works and the long lasting moisture. Prefer the tube rather than the jar.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart