BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Victoria A.
Pasadena, MD
This is the go-to product in the winter. Keeps the lips moisturized. Not dry and cracked whatsoever! We get ours from a small business and load up on them!
carolyn k.
raleigh
Makes your lips feel fresh and nice after putting on. It feels minty and heals fast. I love This stuff but if it gets in your mouth it's tastes really bad.
Tara S.
Birmingham, AL
Great price. Burns lips a little but that's how you know it's working to heal your lips. I would recommend this product if your lips are extremely chapped.
Amy S.
Carmex is a great brand for lips. Its doesn't dry out, not does it get thst gooey feeling. Prevents my lips from cracking and peeling. I use this everyday.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone in my family uses carmex- especially in the winter. It helps heal dry cracked lips! The packaging is ok. Nothing fancy. But it gets the job done.
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
Lips very chapped this it the pefect product starts working immediately i recommend this to every one who suffers from dry lips its the correct moisturizer
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
Carmax is my go to during the harsh winter. It works fast & soothes my chapped lips. It's so easy to pick up. I just run up to the corner store & grab it.
Ava B.
Saint Peters, MO
Amazing! Every time my lips feel chapped this lip balm nourishes my lips and quickly heals them the fastest leaving a long lasting hydration and smoothness
Mary W.
Brown Deer, WI
This stuff is amazing. I use this over any other lip care product for during the winter months. It does smell and taste a little funky, but it's worth it.
Natalie B.
Sacramento
Works great helps with my dry lips in the winter smooth and easy to apply. Yes although I wish it smelled better. Package could be better To smell better.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: