BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Fernanda S.
Lincoln Park
Verry smooth and nice & cooling always helps me  when I need an extra boost on my lips. Always end up comeing to it. It's a gentle product to use it really helps. The packing it's nice but I think it could be better yes definitely could be better.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Works great! Always reliable to get your lips back into shape. Great, useful packaging. Can fit anywhere! I­t­ always work great and meets my expectations. I have used this brand my whole life and so has my family. Will always buy again when I need it!
Brooke S.
carmex anything is life!!!! I live for carmex, it is the best chapstick around, it makes your lips so soft and feel so refreshed! it definitely is my go to for chapsticks! i absolutely love how cheap it is too! and how it is available everywhere!
Amanda S.
This works perfect for chapped lips from winter cold and wind. Very good price and easy to open. Wish they would make it in a stick vs a round container so I don’t have to use my finger. All in all a nice product that could use a redesign and maybe a better scent, smells alittle medicinal.
Samantha S.
If you have cracked lips.. beware this will burn. It feels soothing on semi dry and normal lips but extremely dry will burn BUT it will work. The camphor is a  natural "healing" ingredient so if you can last through the slight tingle this is a good one.
Jenna F.
I live on carmex. I have been using the squeeze tube for years and had the pot at home. I have been carrying the jar around and it is wonderful. I still use the other types but it is fun to have a little jar of your favorite chapstick!
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Life in a bottle. One of my staple lip moisturizers. What would i do without Carmex?! My lips would be a brittle, dry mess! Love all of the products, with they would come out with a lighter scented balm like strawberry. Cherry is a little to pungent for me.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
Love this. Very accessible at the drug store, and also very affordable. Stays on my lips for a while and I can feel the moisturization for a long while. Highly recommend, and I can see after time an improvement in the moisture of my lips.
Leena W.
Smyrna, NC
I love this little tub of heaven. I do not use this product for cold sores because I've never had one, but I love the feel of this on my lips. It has a smooth feel and cooling effect. Great for dry chapped lips or to prevent wind burn. Love it.
Nellie M.
This is the best product I have ever used for my lips. Really does the job, I put it on after I scrub my lips and then I keep it on until I'm done with my makeup and by the time I'm done my lips are nice and soft so good cannot stress how good.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: