BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Gabby C.
Saint Cloud , FL
I go to this chap stick when I need something medicated if I have severed cracked lips or a cold sore but that it is. For every day use I would not use it
Elaine w.
Waurika Oklahoma
Luv this product. Use it daily for dry lips. Works wonders. Very smooth does not taste bad i recommend this product to.anyone who has dry or chapped lips.
Mindy H.
Healing. Softening. Does wonders on extremely chapped lips. Son licks his lips and this healed the little soreness and chapped skin he get around his lips.
Jennifer G.
Mastic , NY
This product is better then blistex and I was a blistex lovers it doesn’t burn your lips when they are dry it goes easy on lips smells fresh I recommend it
Ashley T.
Jackson Heights, NY
A classic must-have. I am prone to cold sores so I cannot live without it. The sensation it provokes on the lips sends a message about its efficentivensss.
Sarah M.
Batavia
This is my go to lip care item, especially in winter. It is so hydrating and if you put it good amount on before bed you wake up with amazingly soft lips.
Leonor N.
TX
I like this product but at the same time I don't like to carry it much because it's so greasy to put on but it does help lips, but Not so worth it though..
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
Carmax is my go to during the harsh winter. It works fast & soothes my chapped lips. It's so easy to pick up. I just run up to the corner store & grab it.
Angela H.
I feel that this is so oily at times and it doesn't really help that much when it comes to cold sores. The camphor does have a nice chilling effect though.
Crystal E.
Conover, NC
We buy this every winter! My husband really uses it the most but it is great for chapped lips. It feels really good on your lips and it's very inexpensive.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: