BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Channon D.
My mother always had this stuff in her purse. It really does heal already chapped and dry lips. I use this when the weather gets cold and nothing else works.
Calyx M.
Atlanta
I have been using this since I was a child. I just wish it lasted a bit longer. It moisturizes my lips, but once it's absorbed it makes them dry again.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Very affordable goes on smooth i can apply how much i want using my finger and good amount of product in jar moisturizes my lips great recommend to everyone
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
It works, soothes lips, I do not like the flavor of the carmex brand. I never have.. But when my lips get really bad, i usually resort to this lip therapy.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Es lo mejor ayuda mucho a los labios a que no se agrieten, tiene un toque a mentol que es muy bueno para las quemasones por el sol. Su sabor no es muy bueno.
Kimberly J.
Lansing, MI
This is my go to to heal and soothe my cold sores. I've been using it since I was a kid. A fraction of the price of other brands and just as effective.
maci g.
Elgin, TX
I like this chapstick a little to harsh for me but I like it! They’re pretty effective but too strong for me. I have repurchased them but not my first pick.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Works great at healing chapped lips but most kids hate Carmen. I always keep some with me but only use it to heal chapped lips not as an everyday lip gloss.
Beth C.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my nighttime lip balm. I put this on at night and my lips feel amazing the next day. I use this at night since you must use your fingers to apply.
Saskiana C.
The is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have any lip condition or dry lips this will definitely help you and help get rid of your problem! This is a must have!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: