BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lauren S.
I love this product it's super moisturizing. I always have one on hand. I can not go with out this in the winter, it's the only thing that keeps my lips soft.
Brianna D.
It really helped me with my chapped lips. im not sure if its for that but it helped. it was a very good value i only paid 1.25 so its not pricey at all.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
A must have for me in this summer heat! My lips get dry alot and carmex always keeps them soft and shiny. Prevents them from drying and cracking from the sun.
Viviana A.
Rialto, CA
Great for keeping at work or office. Just like the the rest great for fall and winter. Just don't leave it in the car during hot days it'll melt in spill out.
Taylor S.
Janesville
Hands down the best lip treatment ever. Will work miracles in your lips overnight! Clears up chapped lips almost immediately and relieves any pain associated.
Betty M.
If you have really dry lips you need carmex! They hydrate your lips asap and they stay glossy and soft. The packaging is kinda small but it’s lasts a long time
luisa c.
Jamaica, NY
I'm really hooked on this product because my grandmother used to use this all the time so sometimes where my lips are extra dry camerax helps out a whole lot.💗
Selena A.
This is my absolute favorite! I haven't found a ChapStick to help as much as this carmex does! Definitely recommend! Especially for the cold/winter seasons!!
Taliyah C.
This product it very good for the price. It keeps my lips moisturized and I often buy three at once. The packaging is simple and it can fit in your pockets.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
My always go to lip balm. I fee like it's the only one that ever works for me. It heals my lips quick. I love it and have not found another product as good.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon