BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juliette E.
Carmex is a really good product. All you need is to apply a little bit and you'll be done. You can get this at any local drug store. I recomend this product.
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
Works very well for coldsores. I used to use this all the time when I was little because I had blisters on my face almost all the time. Carmax saved the day.
🌟Star P.
I literally use this everyday. Everyone in my family uses it and we also have one in our cars. Not pricey at all and it def lasts a long time. Very effective
Kimberly J.
Lansing, MI
This is my go to to heal and soothe my cold sores. I've been using it since I was a kid. A fraction of the price of other brands and just as effective.
KARINA P.
Upland, CA
Best chapstick in town! hands down. can't get enough of this stuff. It is long lasting, and could be used as a lip gloss while it moisturizers your lips too.
Saritaa M.
Tucson, AZ
Carmen Alwats helps during winter when it's cold and your lips tend to chap due to weather..  Love carmex and has always been my go to when I have chased lips
Beetee T.
I consider the packaging to be kind of gross because you have to dip you finger into it. Also, the lack of the tingling sensation just doesn't cut it for me.
Calyx M.
Atlanta
I have been using this since I was a child. I just wish it lasted a bit longer. It moisturizes my lips, but once it's absorbed it makes them dry again.
Janis M.
Westerville, OH
I love this product. This balm is great to have with you when it's super hot and sunny in the summer. and at the same time, it's amazing in the cold winter.
Marilyn J.
I like Carmex when I have a cold or cold sore on my lips. I use it at the base of my nose when I have a cold and blow my nose a lot to where my nose is raw.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: