BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla W.
Augusta, GA
Works okay, but not my favorite. I don't really like the smell of it. I would probably not use it everyday but it's good to have around in case of emergency.
Kelly R.
O'Fallon
Carmex is a great product that refreshes your lips. It works great in during the cold winter months. The jar is not very attractive but it gets the job done.
Juliette E.
Carmex is a really good product. All you need is to apply a little bit and you'll be done. You can get this at any local drug store. I recomend this product.
Aliyah H.
Atlanta, GA
The product is great for when your lips are chapped but it gets on your mouth and the taste is nasty. The value is good though, and the price is affordable.
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
Had my roommate give this to me my freshman year. It really stung my lips but then after a couple minutes my lips just looked so good! Absolutely recommend!
Reba S.
Warner Robins
Very good product for cold, harsh winter weather. Simple and easily toteable container. Does leave a bit of a heavy residue and will travel around your lips.
Natalie L.
bronx
All of my purses has a carmex inside...i love this lip protector. It rids dry chapped skin from your lips and also helps prevent chapped skin. It a must have
Nicole G.
Coatesville, PA
Great stuff if you have sore, cracking chapped lips. Not something I would use every day. But it is very soothing if you're having lip issues or cold sores.
Mariah O.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a classic, great lip product. I used to have tons of these everywhere because I couldn't get enough! I love the smell of Carmex and its a low price:)
Jessica K.
Mount Pleasant, NC
Its a classic. A staple. Can't go wrong with this. Tingles a bit but I like that. Also like the more medicinal smell as opposed to something fake and fruity.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: