BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Christine G.
Vacaville, CA
I used to use these a lot when I was younger. It did seem really hydrating at first, but it would make my lips tingle and eventually dry them out. I must have been having some type of reaction to the product which is why I stopped using it.
Camie H.
Wayne, PA
This was the lip balm that I remember from my childhood. My dad loved this stuff and it wasn’t until I made my own lip product purchases that I knew of all the other options. This is a nostalgic standby that truly does what it advertises.
Marissa T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Carmex original lip balm works well, but you have to get past the smell. It comes in a recognizable package. I purchased mine from Walmart. The only thing I don't like is having to apply with my fingers and having the residue on my finger.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
Carmex has been my go to lip moisturizer since I was in elementary school. With its easy application, awesome price and availability, it's totally a winner in my books! I'll always buy carmex, especially in the winter months to come.
Stephanie B.
Love this chapstick works wonders. One thing I don’t like is the smell. But other than that it’s really creamy and moisturizing. I’ve bought it multiple times really cheap and great stocking stuffers. Id buy again and recommend to anyone.
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
This melts right into the lips and soothes any irritation I get from previous products I’ve used . It’s so soothing and the container lasts a long time. I love this lip balm so much. I either go for this as holy grail or my rosebud salve.
Luci C.
sacramento
There’s nothing like an old school Carmex. I’m sad that they changed the original package but it didn’t change the ingredients. They keep my lips smooth and i don’t know what it is , but it gives a tingly sensations and that right there is what I live for when I pull out my carmex!
Raia K.
I buy carmex over and over again! Carmex adds moisture and shine to my lips. The original scent is a bit over powering but I like all the new scents they have come out with. I usually grab a pack from Walmart or Target. You will not suffer from chapped lips if you use Carmex.
Emily R.
San Antonio , TX
Don’t get me wrong, Carmel is effective with chapped lips but I don’t like having to put my finger in the pot to get product and rub it on my lips. The smell is also gross. It’s strong and I don’t like the medicinal/chemical smell all day long.
Andi L.
Chandler, AZ
Omg you guys this stuff works so great you can take in any where with you very smooth almost like Vaseline. You can find them at any drugstore or local stores around your neighborhood yes I do would. They come in different scents as well.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back