BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Haylee F.
Addison
Guys check out this product it's highly recommended and very moisturizing! I use this all day long and at the moment this product is a need in my family.
Kassidy M.
Bargersville, IN
It did what it was supposed to do in healing my dry lips, but I just can't stand the smell of it for some reason. Other than that, it's a pretty good lip balm.
Katie S.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a savior for chapped, dry, cracked lips. Feels very nicely on and tingles. The only issue I have is how it tastes when it gets on your mouth. Not good.
Alicia S.
Toledo, OH
Literally everyone loves and uses carmex. 10/10 love and would recommend. Nice packaging that ensures nothing will get in. Nice and compact lasts a long time.
Teressa H.
Not a fan of the jars. Love me some carmex. I don't know how people stand using these. I can't keep.from getting it under my nails and all over my fingers lol.
Sarah I.
Chico, CA
Carmex smells too medicated for my liking. It's also too sticky for my liking. I do not prefer Carmex at all, bleh, though I know a lot of people who love it.
Brianna D.
It really helped me with my chapped lips. im not sure if its for that but it helped. it was a very good value i only paid 1.25 so its not pricey at all.
Jennifer B.
Highland Park, IL
Love this product for nighttime before bed. However, there is a slightly medicinal smell which, although I don't mind it, is a little off-putting for day time.
Michelle V.
Stockton, CA
I use this at night. It is a little too think to go under my matte lipsticks but after I scrub my lips this ensures they stay smooth and soft for the morning.
keaira r.
Irving, TX
Chapstick is very creme to the lips it works in like 1-2 for me. Carmex brand did meet my standards they are the one brand i always stick with   Thank You Carmex
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: