BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jada M.
Arverne, NY
My lips get quite dry during the summer so I decided to pick this up from my local dollar tree and I'm absolutely in love with it. It keeps my lips super soft
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this lip balm for when my lips are especially dry. When the cold winter winds start up this lip balm is essential to keeping my lips hydrated and soft.
Anneliese V.
La porte
I love this lip balm i use it almost every night before i go to bed and ill wake up with soft lips. Id recommend to anyone who struggles with dry cracked lips.
Tiffany I.
I used this all the time when I was a kid; it works so well for really chapped or cracked lips. I dont use it as often now but when I do it is such a lifesaver
Ivona M.
Champlin, MN
This is my night time staple for lips, I slather it on before going to bed and wake up with kissable soft lips.. this is a permanent in my night time routine.
Elise G.
Cross Timbers, MO
It was my go to lip balm growing up. I used on everything for lips to fingers and elbows. Works really will. easy to use. I just don't like the greasy feeling.
Savana C.
Norton, VA
Love it!! Very good good for dry chapped lips. When my lips start to dry out I can use this product a couple of times and they instantly feel and look better!!
Lysette W.
Tucson
Love love love. I cannot live without my Carmex. I keep one in my purse, one in my locker at work and one hidden in my bathroom so my daughter cant get it lol.
Savana C.
Norton, VA
Briana R.
New Britain
This product not only makes your lips really soft and smooth it also leaves a glossy shimmery look, like you’re wearing lip gloss. It’s great on men and women.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: