BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
I smear this on my lips before going to sleep. I also use this anytime I get dry skin around my nose when I have a cold. It lasts forever and it's super cheap!
Stephanie M.
baltimore
Spells weird. Over priced for the amount. Taste weird. Not the best packaging. But does help your lips and has a okay minty feel. If you like that I recommend
Barbara A.
Woodbridge virginia
This works really well. The only problem is that it has a tingling or burning sensation, but other than that it keeps your lips moisturized and heels dry lips.
Carol F.
Winston
This is my #1 go to for my children and myself for chapped lips. My children love it as much as I do and this is the one they ask for. I will continue to buy.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC
I grew up always seeing my dad use this product, brings back memories. It definitely has a distinct scent but if that doesn't bother you it's a great product!
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Carmex is great! My lips get very chapped during the harsh winter weather, just a dab of this on my lips I can tell and feel he difference after just one use.
Daisy G.
Washington
This product is Amazing!! It really helps my lips during the winter ❄️ it has last me for quite some time and I really love how refreshing it is on my lips 💋👄
Gina D.
Rochester
10/10!!! The best lip balm for an awesome cheap price! Very soft on your lips and does a well job hiding impurities. Also helps with healing. Would recommend.
Cristal V.
Anaheim
It helps my lips so much when there really dry. I always have my carne everywhere I go. I really like it so much and I don't know what I would do with our it.
Jessica M.
Dallas, TX
Cold sores are kinda common on my face so i always have this product on hand i like the feel the smell not comlicated just open put on your lips and your done
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: