BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jennifer K.
I get cold sores all the time. This Carmex cuts my normal healing time in half. I always have a tub of it in my car, purse, medicine cabinet and next to my bed.
Kaleemullah Z.
North brunswick
I just love Carmex. I have been hooked to this since I don't even remember. I love the tingly and soothe as it gives to my lips and the pricing is just awesome.
Adriana A.
Sylmar, CA
I love using Carmex year round! During windy days Carmex is alife saver it moisturizes your lips and heals them as well! I have one jar at home and one at work.
jessica m.
Obsessed!! I use this probably 100 times a day. I get horribly chapped lips and this product heals them in less than a day they're wonderful with this. Love it.
Elise G.
Cross Timbers, MO
It was my go to lip balm growing up. I used on everything for lips to fingers and elbows. Works really will. easy to use. I just don't like the greasy feeling.
Aide C.
La Puente, CA
This is my favorite lip balm! Maybe it's nostalgic but I love this smell. What I also love is that unlike other lip balms or chapsticks this doesn't clump up.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this lip balm for when my lips are especially dry. When the cold winter winds start up this lip balm is essential to keeping my lips hydrated and soft.
Taylor S.
Janesville
Hands down the best lip treatment ever. Will work miracles in your lips overnight! Clears up chapped lips almost immediately and relieves any pain associated.
Lauren C.
Avon Lake, OH
You can always count on Carmax for cold sores or chapped lips I love the tingly feeling. You get a good value for the price and you can find it at most stores
Amber R.
Zanesville, OH
If I get a cold sore this is my go to. Never fails me. I buy this at my local Walmart for like a buck. This is also a good one to use for moisturizer your lips
Alayna M.
Gainesville, FL
Do you think the tingle I feel is helping my lips appear fuller?
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feeling soft But without feeling sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Does this hydrate my lips ?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Can you put this on other places besides your lip?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Is carmex really addicting like people say it is??