BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
I smear this on my lips before going to sleep. I also use this anytime I get dry skin around my nose when I have a cold. It lasts forever and it's super cheap!
Ivona M.
Champlin, MN
This is my night time staple for lips, I slather it on before going to bed and wake up with kissable soft lips.. this is a permanent in my night time routine.
Jillian P.
Copperopolis, CA
I really like the Carmax brand. It always makes my lips feel super soft. The packaging is nice. It definitely did the job for me. I would recommend to others.
Jessica M.
Dallas, TX
Cold sores are kinda common on my face so i always have this product on hand i like the feel the smell not comlicated just open put on your lips and your done
Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
My husband uses Carmex all year round because he works outside in all weather. This keeps him from getting chapped lips and soothes any cold sores he may get.
Megan R.
Talala
Can't go wrong with the classic Carmex. Really helps with the dry, cracked lips during the winter months. Great for the summer too to provide some protection.
Daisy G.
Washington
This product is Amazing!! It really helps my lips during the winter ❄️ it has last me for quite some time and I really love how refreshing it is on my lips 💋👄
luisa c.
Queens, NY
I'm really hooked on this product because my grandmother used to use this all the time so sometimes where my lips are extra dry camerax helps out a whole lot.💗
Barbara A.
Woodbridge virginia
This works really well. The only problem is that it has a tingling or burning sensation, but other than that it keeps your lips moisturized and heels dry lips.
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
Don’t prefer this product simply for the smell and taste. It is effective as a lip balm but I usually don’t purchase it unless it’s the only product I can find
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: