BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Coralys M.
Sanford, FL
Carmex is like a classic LBD (little black dress) you can't live without it . This is one of the most intense lip balms ever . Which also works well on elbows .
Vanessa G.
Orange
Works very effectively and quickly.. 10/10 would recommend.. very inexpensive and good quality for the price.. very easy to apply and use . Lasts a long time !!
Lindsay N.
Homestead, FL
I love Carmex. It's a phenomenal cold sore healer. I won't use anything else because nothing gets rid of them the way Carmex does. It's also quite moisturizing.
Shareda S.
Anderson , SC
My favorite lip care product. It keeps my lips protected and moisturized. Prevents my lips from being chapped. I have to keep at least 3 of these at a time lol.
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
I'm a big fan of carmex but unfortunately these little jars aren't for me. I don't like the consistency, it is too sticky, but the product itself is good.
Jerri  Q.
Cherokee, AL
I love this Chapstick It helps my cold sores when I get them and helps my sever chap lips , I even put this on under my lipstick. I alos love the smell of it !!
Brooke C.
Houston
You can never go wrong with Carmax it is something that small easy affordable take it anywhere you want in your purse in your pocket no leak everything is great
jessica m.
Obsessed!! I use this probably 100 times a day. I get horribly chapped lips and this product heals them in less than a day they're wonderful with this. Love it.
Maria C.
This is one of my favorite because of the screw on top. It's also a good moisturizing lip balm. And it doesn't really smell like anything. That's a plus for me.
Nicole B.
Marana
Carmex is the beat chapstick for dry cracked lips, doesnt smell great, but it works miracles. During cold season this is all I use, because it works every time.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: