BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny W.
Tulsa, OK
I love this product but it feels heavy on my lips, bought it at dollar general for a few bucks, can’t beat that. Very effective if kept up with. Gentle but instantly relieved the burning feeling from chapped lips.
Karen R.
The first time I was introduced to this product was from my high school sweetheart. The product works well for winter chapped lips. I always have an extra carmex around the house.
Krista  S.
Rossford, OH
This is my go to Chapstick and cold sore medicine. It works great for chapped lips as well as curing cold sores. I have tried several different brands and this is by far the best!
gloria b.
Altadena, CA
I have nothing to say except carmex is & always will be THE best. You apply it in the morning & it lasts all day, & you can’t get much better than that, especially for the price!
Jordan L.
Swea City, IA
I like that Carmex doesn't make me have to keep reapplying and helps my lips stay lubricated. My problem with this lip balm was that it always got my fingers oily in order to apply.
Valeria G.
Ferris
Love to use when me lips are chapped. Nice feeling on lips and surely makes you lips fell better. The packaging is very convenient because you can pretty much take it anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product.
Claire L.
Quick overnight fix for chapped lips! I lifeguard and my lips get so damaged from the sun, but once I put Carmex on i can immediately feel my lips become moisturized!
Mercy
Product is very good. Which it would actually stay longer in my lips. I feel like it's always disappearing lol but it's kinda addicting to use even though it's not helping.
A P.
Carmex works well during the harsh, cold winter months. Chapped and windburned lips don't exist if you apply this before going outside.  It doesn't have a fruity taste or smell but it protects your lips from the harsh weather.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: