BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Miriam L.
Fayetteville, TN
I have used these carmex several times and before Burts Bees it was my favorite. If you're having a lip emergency, extremely chapped lips, etc, it is wonderful.
Vanessa G.
Orange
Works very effectively and quickly.. 10/10 would recommend.. very inexpensive and good quality for the price.. very easy to apply and use . Lasts a long time !!
jessica m.
Obsessed!! I use this probably 100 times a day. I get horribly chapped lips and this product heals them in less than a day they're wonderful with this. Love it.
Coralys M.
Sanford, FL
Carmex is like a classic LBD (little black dress) you can't live without it . This is one of the most intense lip balms ever . Which also works well on elbows .
Kaleemullah Z.
North brunswick
I just love Carmex. I have been hooked to this since I don't even remember. I love the tingly and soothe as it gives to my lips and the pricing is just awesome.
Jessica K.
Carmex does wonders for my dry and cracking lips. It's a great product to use at night before bed. It does have it's own strange smell but it doesn't bother me.
Chrystal C.
Stillwater, ME
Carmex is the only product I trust to heal my cold sores quickly! It really helps with the dryness and cracking! Within a couple of days my cold sores are gone!
Lindsay N.
Homestead, FL
I love Carmex. It's a phenomenal cold sore healer. I won't use anything else because nothing gets rid of them the way Carmex does. It's also quite moisturizing.
Nicole B.
Marana
Carmex is the beat chapstick for dry cracked lips, doesnt smell great, but it works miracles. During cold season this is all I use, because it works every time.
ALICIA S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Absolutely love this for healing cracked, dry or chapped lips. This product magically heals my lips over night. This is my go to chapstick for the winter months
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: