BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Good product and very affordable. Balm is thick and provides a great coat on the lips but it doesn't have an appealing taste so for this reason I don't use this product that often. I don't recommend buying it either.
Sierra M.
YES! Carmex is the ONLY reliable chapstick i ever would use! Everything else i’ve tried has dried out my lips. This is my go to! My lips are always moisturized through out the day and barely ever have to reapply it.
Miral T.
Brooklyn, NY
Haven't purchased this in a while but I used to get this all the time and I loved it ! I used to purchase this at a drug store like rite aid or Walgreens and I believe it's still sold there I love it and could recommend it especially for dry lips
Ashley D.
I have been using this since i can remember and it is always a staple i will go back to. It’s super affordable and is really helpful during the winter months when your lips are super dry and cracked from the cold!
Alisha F.
Excelsior
This makes your lips so smooth, but I feel like it is more oily than other products and it has a very strong scent. I also don't like the little tub packaging as you have to use your finger to apply. It works, but I prefer other formulas.
Kelsey D.
Hamilton, NJ
It is quite soothing and the smell takes me back to my childhood staying at my grandparents. This is a good medicated lip balm . Total classic you can’t go wrong with. I gave it four stars because it’s not my EOS.
Rohanna F.
Grove City, PA
This product is great for lips that peel away easily, especially when it is cold out. They leave your lips little bit glossy but not too greasy. I use this product every day and I definitely can see great results.
Agatha F.
I love the moisture I would feel on my lips after using this product. My lips always feel refreshed and cool when I use this. During the winter my lips remain hydrated and far from chapped because of this product.
Shavon W.
Kinston, NC
This is my go to any time of year. VERY moisturizing on these dry lips of mine. I love the tingling sensation I get when I apply it and I just know it's working. It leaves my lips very soft and makes it easy for me to apply matte lipsticks because my lips were treated correctly.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the original chapstick after blistex. I️ prefer blistex because carmax is thick and has a stronger smell. It is affordable, well cheap considering how long it last. I️ would buy them again and refer others to purchase
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: