BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jordana H.
I have a tube, jar, and stick of this at any given time. This was a product I've used for about twenty years and I trust it to turn from lips from cracked to moisturized.
Jeannie W.
I get frequent cold sores and this is my go to treatment. It helps relieve the pain, keeps the cold sore from drying out and cracking and cuts my healing time in half.
Cassandra B.
An excellent lip mosturizer! It last me for at least half of the day before having to reapply. I also enjoy that these chapstick come in scented varieties and don't have an icky taste to them.
Kiana M.
My grandma is the one who put me on to this one besides the tube and its great. Especially when I misplace my tube. Also I like sharing this one with people instead of having to use my tube.
Erica C.
Wapakoneta, OH
It does work, but I don't like how I have to use it all of the time. If I don't use it regularly, then my lips start getting dry and cracked again. And it does not work for cold sores.
Chelsea H.
I LOVE Carmex. Keeps your lips completely soft and moist for a long time. If your lips are chapped or cracked going to bed, put some of this on and by morning your lips will be perfect!
yvette m.
Fayetteville, NC
Hubby and I both use this. Helps us more than other products have and it takes a while to go through a jar. I rarely get chapped lips but when I do, this is the product I like to use.
Trinity C.
I like this product a lot. I think it does a great job at healing chapped or dry lips. The price is not bad, and they offer many different flavors when it comes to the chap stick. I would buy it again.
Alexa H.
I really don't like carmex in general, it leaves a HORRIBLE nasty taste in my mouth and it's all skinny feeling. It's not something I'd buy. Just use if I need it and a friend has it
Karen R.
The first time I was introduced to this product was from my high school sweetheart. The product works well for winter chapped lips. I always have an extra carmex around the house.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: