BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
This is amazing in a jar. I used to get cuts on the edges of my lips, this miracle carmex help it heal in 2 days. I now use it every other night just as a preventative to protect my lips from cutting on the side.
Issi
This product is pretty standard, reminds me of my grandma, provides short term moisture with a familiar taste and a great price. I find you have to reapply every hour though. I will probably buy again.
Amy E.
Jefferson, NC
Carmex is my go to for my chapstick. It helps rehydrate my chapped lips, and is very budget friendly. I would definitely continue to use this product and recommend it to all my friends and family.
Cassandra B.
An excellent lip mosturizer! It last me for at least half of the day before having to reapply. I also enjoy that these chapstick come in scented varieties and don't have an icky taste to them.
Erica C.
Wapakoneta, OH
It does work, but I don't like how I have to use it all of the time. If I don't use it regularly, then my lips start getting dry and cracked again. And it does not work for cold sores.
yvette m.
Fayetteville, NC
Hubby and I both use this. Helps us more than other products have and it takes a while to go through a jar. I rarely get chapped lips but when I do, this is the product I like to use.
Trinity C.
I like this product a lot. I think it does a great job at healing chapped or dry lips. The price is not bad, and they offer many different flavors when it comes to the chap stick. I would buy it again.
Karen R.
The first time I was introduced to this product was from my high school sweetheart. The product works well for winter chapped lips. I always have an extra carmex around the house.
Krista  S.
Rossford, OH
This is my go to Chapstick and cold sore medicine. It works great for chapped lips as well as curing cold sores. I have tried several different brands and this is by far the best!
Valeria G.
Ferris
Love to use when me lips are chapped. Nice feeling on lips and surely makes you lips fell better. The packaging is very convenient because you can pretty much take it anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: