BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alyssa P.
Last forever and work better than most stuff. I prefer it not in jar form however. Just because I feel it's more messy. I don't know..I'm a sucker for packaging.
Bianca N.
Victorville, CA
I ABSOLUTELY love this lip balm. I recently just got a new one, haven't had this product in a while and when I put it on, it instantly left my lips feeling very smooth.
Emily J.
Washington, IN
Was given this as a stocking stuffer and decided to give it a try. It smells very strong and it feels lumpy on my lips. Not sure if I would like it as an everyday wear.
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
This works well to keep your lips soft and not chapped. I'm not a fan of the smell. The container is nice when you reach in your purse it's easier to grab than a tube.
Daisha G.
Houston , TX
Works great. Not harsh. Been using this all my life and will continue to use. Can be bought anywhere from Walmart to the dollar store! Great for the price. Well worth it.
celisa g.
Trinity, AL
I like carmex because when your lips are really chapped and hurting it just takes one application of carmex to get your lips to feeling better. This is my goto chapstick.
Teniaya L.
This product is great for on the go. It is small and compact so it fits easily in your purse. When your lips are dry it rehydrates them. It also give a nice shine to your lips while wearing it.
Sam J.
BEST lip balm EVER! Leaves your lips feeling soft and fresh. If you have extremely chapped lips, this lip balm definitely helps with keeping your lips feeling hydrated!
Esmeralda A.
What can big say about carmex.
The first time I tried it I didn't like it.
Till this day I can't change my mind about it.
I just don't like the texture or the taste.
Sheila H.
Carmex is s good product but can be very addict. The price is very affordable. Carmex doesn't crack your lip like other products and it keeps your safe from the cold.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back