BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Carmex is life. it is the only ChapStick that does the job of healing and moisturizing my dry, chapped lips. they have strawberry scent also which is my favorite.
Lauren G.
Hartstown, PA
So cute and compact the perfect travel size! Only thing is you have to use your fingers at times unless you stick your lips into the container but that is personal preference!
Tiffany M.
Love this!!! I have used this product since I was in high school, so over 10 years now. I know I can always trust it to work when I need it. I will continue to be a customer.
Daymante W.
Columbia, SC
This product is my all time favorite! It keeps my lips soft for a very long time & when I need more I don't even have to apply a lot. A little goes far. Lasted up to 3 months.
Brittney Y.
Over the summer my lips tend to get very dry. The end up cracking and bleeding, but carmex has helped get my lips back to feeling smooth and soft and helped heal the cracking.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
Carmen used to be what my mom would always buy but it never worked for me. It always burned when I put it on. and it would moisturize my lips but wouldn't heal anything.
Erica M.
Valley, AL
This is a great deal & a great chapstick. I like this feeling of the minty scent on my lips. It smells good & does that put a taste in your mouth like some chopsticks do.
Gloria A.
Fullerton, CA
This really helped my cold sores. I don't get them very often but I feel that when I do this really helps with pain, inflammation and reduces the looks of my cold sores.
Aashvi P.
Its the best product for keeping lips moisturize whole day
Its the bestest product which i found while comparing the other lip products
Its packaging is quite cute nd convenient
People with dry lips can definately use this product
Ariana J.
Spring, TX
I use this chap stick religiously. I never go anywhere without it and it has been keeping my lips unchapped for this whole summer and will continue to keep them this way.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: