BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jeanne L.
Riverside, CA
In the beginning it is good for the chapped lips. However, after a while your lips are chapped again. Causing you to continue using the product over and over again. The product is thick and the smell is alright. It reminds me of burnt tires?
Used it for a long time. It works. I think i becme a little sensitve to it or maybe i would put it on alot. Cause it gave me alot of loose skin on my lips. Idk how to explain it
Taylor G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing!! It definitely makes your lips plump and is also great if you get a cold sore. All you have to do is make it a one day use and your lips are so smooth.
Sasha J.
Providence, RI
This is without a doubt one of my favorite lip products. This balm keeps my lips fully mosturized especially during the colder months. I never leave the house without one of these in my bag and if I find that it has gone missing from my bag upon leaving the house, I will literally stop at the nearest drugstore to pick another one up before going to my next destination.
Justin C.
Carmex lip balm really works. I used it when it was winter in another country. My lips rarely got dry since back in my home country it is not dry and I found that the lip balm that I usually use is not strong enough. So I try this and the result was amazing in one day my lip became moister. Maybe it might get a bit sticky however it is not a problem if you don't use lipstick.
Estela L.
Greenville
Personally to me carmex is a very good lip balm because it does a very good job of moisturizing my lips and I have very dry lips so it's one of the few products that work for me.
Kelly B.
The Colony, TX
This is oldschool! I used to use this all the time. It works great and replenishes your lips. I wish I didn't have to get my hands so dirty but it does work well!
Whitney D.
From a young child I've suffered from cold sores. This is the first and only core sore lip balm that worked for me. It hydrates your lips and it heals your cold sores nicely
Amanda M.
Perfect for cold sores and repairing damaged lips. Works like a charm every time! I don't use it for everyday but I always use in when I get a cold sore or super chapped lips.
Daymante W.
Columbia, SC
This product is my all time favorite! It keeps my lips soft for a very long time & when I need more I don't even have to apply a lot. A little goes far. Lasted up to 3 months.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: