BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jamie Y.
Garner, NC
This is a great lip product. It's so moistured but not greasy at all. I like to put it on before bed like a lip mask & wake up with a smooth beautiful lip. It also helps to smooth the lines on the lip . Just love it. you definitely got to try it.
Charlotte T.
Oak Park, IL
I love the original carmex. The taste and smell brings back memories. The texture and consistency is not overly sticky and overwhelming. Definitely a staple in the winter months!
Emily W.
San Antonio, TX
A classic. One of these puppies will last you forever, you will be tempted to throw it away but as soon as you do you will need it. It's not fashion forward but gets the job done.
Kimberly F.
Preston, MD
This is the only lip balm I use. Its not to thick but thick enough to actually do what its meant to do. I'm not a real big fan of the smell but it doesn't stop me from using it!!
Isabel
A classic lip balm that works like it says it will, nothing fancy about it, doesn't smell overly perfumed or anything. I usually buy it in my grocery store. I love the small yellow tubs because they're so convenient. Will definitely keep on using!
Jessica S.
Salinas, CA
I LOVE CARMEX!! I feel like it's the original lip balm and you can never go wrong choosing any of their products. It always makes my lips so soft and returns the moisture needed.
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
Everyone who uses this say it's addictive. The ingredients are not good for you!!! I try and stay away from car,ex. It does not add moisture just temporary relief
Carley S.
I've always loved Carmex and the way it makes my lips feel! I love wearing on full makeup days and on no make up days! It's super long lasting and always great! Best chap stick ever!
Danesha S.
Detroit, MI
This is a must have for me. I have been using this product for about 5 years. It leaves your lips smooth. I also use it as a base when putting on lipstick which works good. I recently got a 3 pack from Walmart for a little over $2....well worth it
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love Carmex. This brand is found all around my house. It is a soothing lip balm and it works. I use this lip balm more than any other. The smell is great and it works immediately.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: