BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Pamela W.
Sedgwick, KS
Best lip protectant ever. I have dry skin and dry lips. This takes the pain out of my dry lips. I have also used it on my hands when my skin is super dry and fingers start to crack.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I cannot say it works to "fix or heal" a cold sore, but it does wonders on my lips. I have used this for the majority of my life and it keeps my lips moisturized.
Betsy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product because no matter how dry your lips are on any type of weather, you put this on and it moisturized your lips all day long..highly recommend it
Amber B.
Britton, MI
It doesn't smell or taste the best, but it gives wonderful coverage and protection. There can be a slight sting or tingle upon application depending on the severity of damage, but soothes quickly. Only big downside is having to apply with your finger.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have gotten carmex lip balm just once and i just hated it i didn't like the smell of it and the taste it left on my lips was horrible . i wouldn't recommend this .
Olivia G.
Tacoma, WA
Love everything about the original Carmex! The smell (kinda weird) how it soothes my lips. I use this all the time. It works sooo well! I recommend this to anyone!
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Carmex is a lifesaver for super chapped or cracked lips! It's got a bit of a mentholated tingle in it and you can just feel it coming to the rescue of chapped lips
Nayelli V.
Atwater, CA
This is my go to product for chaped lips or when i have a blister! It helps cure lips fast! And the feelibg when wearing it is so refreshing... but it does have a very strong smell!
Lacie B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love CarMax because of the exfoliating ingredients that make the dead skin slough off almost instantly. My lips can be horribly chapped and after keeping CarMax on my lips for one day, by the next they are utterly soft and ready to be moisturized.
Ashley M.
Columbia City, IN
We have used this carmex for a long time. This is the only one that my husband will use in winter months and he goes thru a lot as he's a welder and works outdoors in the elements.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: