BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Carmex is a lifesaver for super chapped or cracked lips! It's got a bit of a mentholated tingle in it and you can just feel it coming to the rescue of chapped lips
Sandra D.
Love this product, It's the only one that actually heals and still gives your lips a great shine. The taste is not that great but absolutely worth the sacrifice.
Jessica S.
Salinas, CA
I LOVE CARMEX!! I feel like it's the original lip balm and you can never go wrong choosing any of their products. It always makes my lips so soft and returns the moisture needed.
Carley S.
I've always loved Carmex and the way it makes my lips feel! I love wearing on full makeup days and on no make up days! It's super long lasting and always great! Best chap stick ever!
Isabel
A classic lip balm that works like it says it will, nothing fancy about it, doesn't smell overly perfumed or anything. I usually buy it in my grocery store. I love the small yellow tubs because they're so convenient. Will definitely keep on using!
Tori M.
I originally bought this product for my fiancé, one time I was out and used his. Works really great and got his lips back to being smooth and not all cracked like they were prior.
Emily W.
San Antonio, TX
A classic. One of these puppies will last you forever, you will be tempted to throw it away but as soon as you do you will need it. It's not fashion forward but gets the job done.
Kimberly F.
Preston, MD
This is the only lip balm I use. Its not to thick but thick enough to actually do what its meant to do. I'm not a real big fan of the smell but it doesn't stop me from using it!!
Jamie Y.
Garner, NC
This is a great lip product. It's so moistured but not greasy at all. I like to put it on before bed like a lip mask & wake up with a smooth beautiful lip. It also helps to smooth the lines on the lip . Just love it. you definitely got to try it.
Charlotte T.
Oak Park, IL
I love the original carmex. The taste and smell brings back memories. The texture and consistency is not overly sticky and overwhelming. Definitely a staple in the winter months!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back