BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amy V.
Jenison, MI
I keep carmex on hand for the cold dry months where we live. There are a few weeks a year that the regular lip balms won't cut it and we need to use Carmex. It heals chapped lips quickly.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
This stuff is great to have to keep your lips hydrated when you are around cold and/or dry weather. This helps relieve and hydrate chapped lips and is great quality.
Jennifer N.
Haysville, KS
I feel that the original Carmex is the jar is one of my favorite winter time products. It is a great soother for dry chapped lips. I've used it since I was a kid and will continue to use.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
My child.uses this during football season. He plays trumpet is the band and in cold weather playing the higher notes cracks his lips. Carmex Lip Balm helps to keep that from happeneing.
Michelle S.
Aventura, FL
Works great. Have been using it for years. The only things I don't like is dipping the finger in to apply (not very hygenic or sanitary) - and the smell is strong, unique and mentholly.
Vanessa W.
This product keeps lips moist and refreshed all while making your lips look amazingly glossy. It is packaged in a way that you can use as little or as much as you'd like! I tell all my friends about it and EVERYTIME I go to the store I always buy another!
Elsa H.
Works great the only fault is that it has a smell that is kind of hard to ignore, i love the way it is packaged and it is a very good value because it works very well for a good price
Amaya H.
Racine, WI
It keeps my lips moist and doesn't have that greasy feeling other lip balms tend to have. The container it a pretty good size and is easy to stow away either in my pocket or my purse.
Stefanie M.
Staunton, VA
Works wonders on painful cold sores. My husband also uses this religious year round and never has chapped lips despite having a job where he is outside most days.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite lip balm to use during the fall and winter months when my lips become extremely chapped! The container lasts a long time and it also lasts a long time on your lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: