BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carley S.
I've always loved Carmex and the way it makes my lips feel! I love wearing on full makeup days and on no make up days! It's super long lasting and always great! Best chap stick ever!
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Classic chapstick it works well, my mom swears by it and doesn’t use any other chapstick. It’s pretty nice, good price but I just am not a fan of the smell of it
Melody B.
Las Vegas, NV
Carmex is the way to go when your lips are really damage. It will fix them for you asap. It does not replace water but if you need to repair your lip skim that's the way to go.
ChuYin Z.
Elmhurst
It never dries out. Great to leave on overnight. All the dead skin on my lips comes right off when I gently scrub my lips after leaving this on for the night. It smells nice too.
Kelly B.
The Colony, TX
This is oldschool! I used to use this all the time. It works great and replenishes your lips. I wish I didn't have to get my hands so dirty but it does work well!
Nowai W.
Lowell
This is my go to lip balm. It’s cheap and works very well. It does a good job healing dry lips and has a really good tingling feeling that lets you know that it’s doing it’s job.
Sasha J.
Providence, RI
This is without a doubt one of my favorite lip products. This balm keeps my lips fully mosturized especially during the colder months. I never leave the house without one of these in my bag and if I find that it has gone missing from my bag upon leaving the house, I will literally stop at the nearest drugstore to pick another one up before going to my next destination.
Taylor G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing!! It definitely makes your lips plump and is also great if you get a cold sore. All you have to do is make it a one day use and your lips are so smooth.
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
I absolutely love this brand. I prefer the tin one over the squeeze because it makes less of a mess. It is most certainly worth the price that you pay. Not only will it exceed your expectations, it will also last forever!
Estela L.
Greenville
Personally to me carmex is a very good lip balm because it does a very good job of moisturizing my lips and I have very dry lips so it's one of the few products that work for me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart