BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tracy K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I LOVE this product. I found that I was using I way more often than I actually needed. I had several jars around my house and would use it all the time. It is amazing at keeping my lips moist.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
Back to the basics! Carmex lip balm is some of the best lip balm you could ever buy. It is the most basic and simple brand of lip balm, but I absolutely love that because it's simple and easy!
Kita J.
I normally buy this for my family so everyone can use their own. Great product but for me it dries my lips out so that I have to use it more often than other chapstick
Carly L.
Kountze, TX
This isn't just for cold sores, it works great just as a moisturizer. When I travel from the south to the north my lips get really dry and cracked so I use this and it instantly moisturizes.
april s.
Clovis, NM
Love that it help my lips when they are dry or a cold blister. Also the feeling is not bad and smell is not bad. Price is good. Always have one in my purse just incase and always a fast fix.
Grace B.
Definitely heals chapped lips faster than any other Chapstick I have used. It smells pretty nice and applies well on your lips without make them look greasy and gross.
Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
Cheap and effective for lip care! It has that famous carmex scent. It sits on top of the skin and doesn't really soak in much, but I feel like it provides good protection from the elements.
Kathryn L.
I love this stuff! The taste and smell are awful, but it works really well for me. I use it year round, and it seems to protect my lips from both the sun and the cold.
Sharleen T.
Good product besides it's nasty smell and taste lol.. but works well with hydrating. I buy in Walgreens, target, cvs, and any local drugstore I even found at dollar tree
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO
I've used this product as long as I can remember, and its consistently awesome for super chapped lips. You can find it at a lot of stores and its also a great value.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: