BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Samantha G.
Henderson, NV
I have used this before, who hasn't though, right? Very basic, and original. Simple even. I think it is cheaply priced, easy to apply, and even though the smell isn't the best, its effective.
Carly L.
Kountze, TX
This isn't just for cold sores, it works great just as a moisturizer. When I travel from the south to the north my lips get really dry and cracked so I use this and it instantly moisturizes.
Kat S.
Great product! have been using for the longest time! haha school days product! perfect for winter time when the lips are always so dry and needing that extra hydration!
Kita J.
I normally buy this for my family so everyone can use their own. Great product but for me it dries my lips out so that I have to use it more often than other chapstick
Rosemarie O.
Redding, CA
i have used carmex original lip balm. it feels like it really soothes chapped lips. it seems to last for a couple of hours. i have used this several times over the years. very simple to use.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
Back to the basics! Carmex lip balm is some of the best lip balm you could ever buy. It is the most basic and simple brand of lip balm, but I absolutely love that because it's simple and easy!
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
I use carmax for heavy-duty chapped lips that need replenishing! It works similar to petroleum jelly in my opinion but still works fantastic to recover dry, cracked lips. I really enjoy carmax for when I'm in the snow because thats where my lips get chapped the most.
april s.
Clovis, NM
Love that it help my lips when they are dry or a cold blister. Also the feeling is not bad and smell is not bad. Price is good. Always have one in my purse just incase and always a fast fix.
Mari T.
This is like the best lip product ever!! repairs, soothes, use it after exfoliating lips and in just two days, your lips will show you their healthy, fully, happy face
Savannah W.
Fayetteville, GA
I highly recommend this to anyone out there that has bad chapped lips!! It kinda stings but it'll go away & ur lips will be looking great in about 2 days! I use this so much. It does wanders!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: