BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tina S.
Carmex is an old school product but never disappoints. It is not oily or greasy and stays applied for a long period. It has a barrier from the cold that prevents any chapping
Erin N.
Harrington, DE
Classic carmex is something I keep on hand for use in the winter. Wind and cold can leave my lips raw and cracked. This is the only product that brings them back to normal.
Andrea V.
Pacoima, CA
I just can't stand the feeling of Carmex on my lips. It gets tingly and it makes me feel like I need chapstick. I do like to use the jars that it comes in, but I remove all of the product first.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Just purchased this lip balm for the winter months. Carmex works amazingly on my chapped lips. Replenishes moisture to my lips and gives me a nice shine, no need for gloss.
Yvette P.
Yakima, WA
lots okay. not the best. its so addicting to continue to out on after i already have some on. makes me feel like my lips are dry and so i continue to put more and more on
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I have never liked carmex. I believe that they put something in their products to make customers addicted to them. Their products don't ever moisturize my lips, but just make me addicted to it where I feel like I always need to put more and more on.
Tanya C.
Pleasantville, NY
I have used this regularly. I keep a pot of it in the cabinet at our vacation home. It gives a tingle when you use it so you feel like it is working right away, more that just surface treatment.
Jaci V.
Sheldon, IA
Love wearing this product for healing cold sores, and I alsonly put this product on right before I go to bed and leave it on over night. Waking up in the morning my lips look healthy and smooth!
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
This is the easiest to use with my kid. I can go in when he is sleeping, already have it on my finger and apply. He calls it "lip medicine". It's one of the few that actually work/heal and does not encourage him to lick his lips.
Carolyn S.
I am not a fan of Carmex. It leaves a horrible taste in my mouth and makes my lips feel sticky. It doesn't moisturize and it doesn't seem to help at all. I would not recommend this brand at all.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: