BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra S.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of this and it works so well with me especially if I have a matte lipstick that feels too dry. This saves the lipstick and doesn’t feel too greasy
Carlee M.
This stuff can heal the most chapped lips and it is amazing I love this stuff I use when my lips are just so chapped or my nose hurts because it is so sore. I buy this stuff all the time and I will buy this again.
Luana C.
San Francisco
My favorite lip balm! moisturize my lips for good, I feel the hydration for a long time! I just wanted you to taste better!its so pratice, I always put in my bag !
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Carmex heals my cracked dry lips especially in the winter months! I also use it around my nose when it’s dried out. Packaging is ugly but it’s a great price and it works! Will always buy this product’
Ebonie B.
Ontario, CA
You can never go wrong with the good old Carmex products. Whenever I feel my lips are getting crazy, I like to just slap some of this on them. Works like a charm.
Jamie S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
love this. I love being able to feel this work. I put this on a few times in a day by that night my lips have already started to heal. light weight and works great
Sandra D.
Love this product, It's the only one that actually heals and still gives your lips a great shine. The taste is not that great but absolutely worth the sacrifice.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
Old school carmex is the way to go when your on the go and need something easy to use on your lips. It's also very nice for your lips as well as easy for the go.
Carley S.
I've always loved Carmex and the way it makes my lips feel! I love wearing on full makeup days and on no make up days! It's super long lasting and always great! Best chap stick ever!
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love Carmex. This brand is found all around my house. It is a soothing lip balm and it works. I use this lip balm more than any other. The smell is great and it works immediately.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: