BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Devri S.
Forest Park, IL
Good for the winter months. when you use this it's like a cool breeze  on your lip. I have gotten it from the dollar store, Walgreens, Walmart, and target. very affordable.
Destiny O.
It works well at keeping my lips hydrated. However, I felt that my lips looked slimy and felt sticky. I do not enjoy feeling my Chapstick on my lips. I would only use if I was not leaving the house
JC  .
Carmex makes great products and this lip balm is no exception. However, I am not a huge fan of the fact that this product comes in a jar since it makes things inconvenient, not to mention you're putting dirty fingers into the lip balm.
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
I liked carmex. It makes my lips feel soft, but I am not such a fan of using my fingers to apply chapstick. I also don't enjoy the petroleum consistency of the product, but it worked well enough...
Danika H.
Marion, IA
The KING of everything lips! I always carry the cherry flavor around with me... Helps in the winter with chapped lips and when I get cold sores, it helps them go away quickly.
Jaci V.
Sheldon, IA
Love wearing this product for healing cold sores, and I alsonly put this product on right before I go to bed and leave it on over night. Waking up in the morning my lips look healthy and smooth!
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I have never liked carmex. I believe that they put something in their products to make customers addicted to them. Their products don't ever moisturize my lips, but just make me addicted to it where I feel like I always need to put more and more on.
Carolyn S.
I am not a fan of Carmex. It leaves a horrible taste in my mouth and makes my lips feel sticky. It doesn't moisturize and it doesn't seem to help at all. I would not recommend this brand at all.
Anyah G.
My lips are very dry and I love the medicine in this product because it gives your lips a cool burning sensation to let you know it is healing the damaged skin and I especially love this product in cold weather like fall and winter where dry lips are most common with me .
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
This is the easiest to use with my kid. I can go in when he is sleeping, already have it on my finger and apply. He calls it "lip medicine". It's one of the few that actually work/heal and does not encourage him to lick his lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: