BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Priscilla D.
Socorro
This is an amazing product. For the price range I enjoy using this. It’s is a tried and true products that gets the job done when trying to mosturize really chapped lips. After a while it just feels good to have it sit on the lips even if you do not need it.
Dee M.
Arlington, TX
We have all tried Carmex at some point in our lives. Unfortunately it's not my go to lip-care but I know a lot of people who keep it around. It feels good on your lips but doesn't seem to moisturizer very well. It's a good price but I wouldn't recommend it.
Mayra H.
houston
the OG of all lip everything!! i grew up with product. I buy this product at local walmart, cvs, walgreens., This product is very effective when treating sores or just a little moisturizer. I definitely will keep purchasing this product for myself and family
Kait M.
I keep 2-3 next to my bed and about 2 in my vehicle at all times. It’s not expensiyce and it works great. You can feel your lips crankiness heal and in the winter it keeps your lips nice and moist. I enjoy the little bottles verse the chap stick like stick.
Natalie N.
Montebello , CA
The product isn't bad it self , it actually helps with dry lips and make them feel moist but the smell it has to it isn't so pleasant. It smells like some type of medicine , the way lip products smell to me is a big thing but that's just a personal opinion!
Joselyn G.
It' really good and also moisturizing keeps lips soft and shiny. It last quite about 1 to 2 hours and smells great. It' my first time using the pot and I loved it small and portable. It' easy to apply and many ways to do so. I will definitely buy it again.
India B.
Killeen, TX
Burns, stinks, not really a fan of it. It does the job fine, but if I had a pile of chap sticks in front of me, Carmex would be the last one I'd grab. Not memorable, not really great, not really bad, but it does what it says it does so I guess that's nice.
Alina C.
Vidalia
This Carmex I actually like to use when I catch a cold sore. It helps relieve it and helps it heal a lot faster. The only down part is the smell but it’s something I can handle. I bought this at a convenient store and I would buy this again. It also moisturizes my lips as well as healing my cold sores.
Lucy S.
I have chapped lips a lot and this always does the trick. I don’t even have to wait long to see results. Can literally feel it working the moment I put it on. I love Carmex and the people who created such a great product. You go fam. 11/10 would recommend.
Gina D.
Lynchburg
I carry this when I hike, because my lips get absurdly dry. I think I bought this one from Walmart, or Dollar General. It met my expectations in that it protected my lips, and was effective! I really liked it, and would recommend it to others. 10/10.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: