BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Lombard, IL
When my lips are super dry and I need a miracle to get them right back to normal, this is my go to. Absolute life saver. I've been using Carmex since I was younger and it's definitely Been a favorite.
alanah m.
Carmen is a classic for me! More intense level lip therapy, absolutely great for people who love through harsh winters etc. I lived in Maine for years nd Carmex is the only thing that got me through it!
Frida M.
This is like my FAVORITE product. Its the best lip care. It is nicely packaged. And their is plenty in it to use. I bought mine 9 months ago and their is still alot of product left. Also great value.
Margaret M.
I love this only because it reminds me of my childhood. I think maybe it dries your lips out though. And I'm not a fan of the jar and everyone sticking their fingers in there.
Alanna F.
I tend to get cold sores when the seasons change and my lips also get dry very often so using this on my cold sore just helps make it smaller and so that it doesn’t each and also moisture’s my lips perfectly. I recommend this to my friends that have coldsores too and they love it
AC H.
Carmex is amazing. I love it more than any other lip product hands down. The only thing that could make it better is a stick form, but I know that would mess with the formula so I'm happy with the jar.
Terri L.
I've only used this a few times myself with great results. Other members of my family have also used this product with excellent results as well. Will continue to use as needed.
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
I hate how it's in a tin. Rather it be like the other chapsticks in an actual stick form, would make it easier to apply. It does moisturize though and there isn't really a scent
Jill B.
Love this stuff! Protects and moisturizes. Can share easily with others because you don’t need to apply it directly to your lips. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Nina S.
This product definitely keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the winter. You don't have to re-apply over and over. This product would be 5 stars if it tasted better.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon