BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Erin F.
Lewes, DE
Classic carmex is something I keep on hand for use in the winter. Wind and cold can leave my lips raw and cracked. This is the only product that brings them back to normal.
Anyah G.
My lips are very dry and I love the medicine in this product because it gives your lips a cool burning sensation to let you know it is healing the damaged skin and I especially love this product in cold weather like fall and winter where dry lips are most common with me .
Elizabeth G.
I love Carmex. It's not too greasy and it actually helps heal my lips. My lips use to stay so cracked and peel, but now they are always moisturized. It definitely meets my expectations and for a good price. I would definitely recommend  this product to others.
Candis J.
I use this all the time all seasons. Leaves my lips smooth and protected. Very gentle and always satisfying. Would buy again and always keep it on my person. My favorite lip treatment to purchase.
Marissa A.
Mesa, AZ
An old classic. Used this as a kid and I still pick it up when my lips are super chapped. It's not my favorite smell in the world, but it's worth it for how well it works.
Yvette P.
Yakima, WA
lots okay. not the best. its so addicting to continue to out on after i already have some on. makes me feel like my lips are dry and so i continue to put more and more on
Emily B.
Pittsfield, NH
Such an amazing lip balm. Keeps my lips from cracking, it also makes them feel very smooth and soft. I always have one shoved everywhere, my car, my purse, my gym bag, even sometimes I will shove them in wallets or jacket packets.
Tanya C.
Pleasantville, NY
I have used this regularly. I keep a pot of it in the cabinet at our vacation home. It gives a tingle when you use it so you feel like it is working right away, more that just surface treatment.
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
This product is a lifesaver when it comes to cold sores. I don't get them often but when I do I can apply this product and the cold sore is cleared up within a day or two.
Tina S.
Carmex is an old school product but never disappoints. It is not oily or greasy and stays applied for a long period. It has a barrier from the cold that prevents any chapping
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back