BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
For me this is a must have during the winter months. my lips are super dry and Carmex is like magic. even though I use it often the jar does last me awhile. It's a great product.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I buy Carmex all year round in the winter it protects my lips from getting cracked and bloody. In the Summer it keeps my lips from drying out and it keeps them soft. I love this.
Janessa P.
Carmex is my second favorite lip balm ever. The only problem I have is that it doesn't last long. It's super creamy and works great, but it goes away too quickly. I still buy it so I'd have to recommend it.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
Carmex Lip Balm is hands down my favorite of all the balms I have tried. Been using it since High School and would not trade it for anything. Also, very affordable and long lasting!
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
Carmex is something that everyone always has lying around when they need it. It's the go to Chapstick. It doesn't have a very pleasant smell but it doesn't smell bad nonetheless
Leah A.
Claremore, OK
Works great for extremely dry lips but I don't feel like it heals them. It adds a barrier for your lips to heal over time but I would expect a faster healing process in a Chapstick. Over all it was okay.
Kristy G.
Alburtis, PA
I like using Carmen to help with my chapped lips. I think it works for cold sores too, but I get them in my nose and not on my lips. It is great to make my lips soft. It doesn't taste great but it works.
Jessica H.
Houston, PA
Great product. Does the job like nothing else for chapped lips during the winter,especially if you have cold sores. So cheap and can be bought anywhere. I could not live without this during theach winter.
Caitlin A.
Enumclaw, WA
I have used this since I was little! I remember my dad keeping it in his lunch box and I would always steal it and put it on. It has such a distinct smell. When I put it on today, it brings back great memories. Heals my chapped lips in hours and always keeps them smooth after they heal!
Ashley J.
Carmex is the best lip balm I have ever used! I always keep one in my purse and one on my nightstand, I use it every night. My lips only crack if I run out on a cold windy day.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: