BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kathryn L.
I love this stuff! The taste and smell are awful, but it works really well for me. I use it year round, and it seems to protect my lips from both the sun and the cold.
Shantel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love carmax, I love the smell and how it helps my lips when they are really chapped. When I buy one of these it last me quit some time but not really long because I like to applying a lot every little while. I would definatly recommend this product to others.
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
I've used this product as long as I can remember, and its consistently awesome for super chapped lips. You can find it at a lot of stores and its also a great value.
Tee A.
Ellenwood, GA
Carmax is my #1 go to lip blam, I always have it handy. I have carmax in every purse, at work and in the car. This is a great product to keep your lips moisturized.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
My child.uses this during football season. He plays trumpet is the band and in cold weather playing the higher notes cracks his lips. Carmex Lip Balm helps to keep that from happeneing.
Emily M.
Georgetown , KY
I keep this with me at ALL times especially during the winter. It does wonders for cracked and dry lips, plus it doesnt have a bad taste in case it gets on your mouth
Max Y.
Whenever I have cold sores, I always reach towards this product. It works, but I really do dislike the flavor and texture of this product. The smell also bothers me.
Priscilla M.
Honestly, what's not to love about Carmex. This is always my go to for when my lips are in much need for some help. Whether it's a cold sore or dry lips this is an all star
Michelle S.
Aventura, FL
Works great. Have been using it for years. The only things I don't like is dipping the finger in to apply (not very hygenic or sanitary) - and the smell is strong, unique and mentholly.
Stephanie D.
This is my absolute favorite lip product. It is my absolute favorite product because it not only leaves your lips moisturized but it's a very lipgloss like product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart