BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
derrick g.
this helps the best, because if u have a sour or a bad lip, it can help with drynessa topical anesthetic that Carmex says “relieves pain and itch.” But some people are allergic to this as well. “Those people will definitely experience increased redness and chapping after even just a few
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
It works really well to hydrate, but the smell is odd. A little sweet, a little cold. Very medicinal. I don't particularly care for it based on that, but if you're looking for something to heal cracked lips, that's the thing to use.
Works quickly and effectively leaves a great feeling behind though. Has a weird smell to it. It's good to use at might of your not planning on impressing anyone.
Kiara H.
Pearland, TX
Carmex definitely helps when you have dry lips. I personally felt the scent was too strong for me however I still use it on the rare occasions that my lips start peeling really bad.
T W.
This is a very good product. It does well with moisturizing my lips. However, I do not like the smell. It is a little too strong for my liking. Also the lip balm tends to melt a little when in hot environment
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA
I have been using this since I was a child. It moisturizes my lips and makes them feel soft all day. I especially love it during the winter because it keeps them from getting chapped despite the harsh weather.
Emi R.
Portland, OR
Classic. A staple. A must have. Great for use as a night balm, for those with sensitive skin, for protection from the elements, for just having amazingly soft and great-smelling lips.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
Love the tried and true items. They are fantastic and never let me down. If I need to heal a bite on my lip (happens to me a lot lol) it works within a few days.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this stuff by the hour. I make my kids use it in the winter time because we all get chapped pretty badly. They have gotten used to the medicine taste and smell, but they know it works and can be trusted.
Jessica C.
Castlewood, VA
Not an awful product and I used it a lot when i was younger just prefer something different right now. I do however like the minty smell of this product. It isn't bad pricing either.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: