BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I love Carmex. It's still the same formula as when I was a kid. It heals chapped lips like a charm. Two pack....because you know one for your purse, one for your desk.
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
I've used this product as long as I can remember, and its consistently awesome for super chapped lips. You can find it at a lot of stores and its also a great value.
Sharleen T.
1,662 reviews
Good product besides it's nasty smell and taste lol.. but works well with hydrating. I buy in Walgreens, target, cvs, and any local drugstore I even found at dollar tree
Jannika P.
San Antonio, TX
Carmex has always been a staple for me. It's inexpensive, and found at most drugstores. I love the tingly sensation and moisture that it give my lips! Easy to use. Will buy again!
Charquetta S.
Bartlett , TN
Carmex is my go to in the summer! I get fever blisters in the sun and carmex helps relieve them! Great price and easy to use! And helps the pain and healing process of my cold sores!
jennifer k.
Mount Carmel, PA
Works very well in the very cold winters helps protect from wind burn and chapped lips . I love it for my cold sores in winter gets rid of them rite away !! I recommend buying this product !!
Shantel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love carmax, I love the smell and how it helps my lips when they are really chapped. When I buy one of these it last me quit some time but not really long because I like to applying a lot every little while. I would definatly recommend this product to others.
MARLENY M.
Carmex is hands down my favorite lip jelly , it smells and works like a charm it heels my dry lips and gives me a nice tingly feeling which means it's working obviously
Grace B.
Definitely heals chapped lips faster than any other Chapstick I have used. It smells pretty nice and applies well on your lips without make them look greasy and gross.
Gina R.
Love the clean, soothing smell and long lasting gentle application. Glides on smoothly without that tacky, gummy stickiness that can occur with some cheap lip gloss. Highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon