BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tamerah C.
I think everyone needs this! Especially in the fall time, because that's when you'r lips begin to dry out quickly. You can always purchase one at Walmart or ever the dollar store! I recommend this for everyone!
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
For me this is a must have during the winter months. my lips are super dry and Carmex is like magic. even though I use it often the jar does last me awhile. It's a great product.
Hannah S.
I recommend this product to everyone! It's so moisturizing and lasts long so you don't have to keep reapplying it. I used to have very chapped lips in the winter no matter how much chapstick I used in other brands and carmex seems to be the only one that keeps my lips soft year round
Janessa P.
Carmex is my second favorite lip balm ever. The only problem I have is that it doesn't last long. It's super creamy and works great, but it goes away too quickly. I still buy it so I'd have to recommend it.
Leah A.
Claremore, OK
Works great for extremely dry lips but I don't feel like it heals them. It adds a barrier for your lips to heal over time but I would expect a faster healing process in a Chapstick. Over all it was okay.
Sidney J.
Arverne
I love using this product , it makes my lips so soft and really gets the dead skin off my lips when I grab a paper towel and wipe my lips with the product being on my lips prior.
Jessica H.
Houston, PA
Great product. Does the job like nothing else for chapped lips during the winter,especially if you have cold sores. So cheap and can be bought anywhere. I could not live without this during theach winter.
jen C.
Saint Paul, MN
I used to buy Carmex all the time. Felt it did a great job keeping my lips moist and I really felt you could feel it working. Then I had heard some none favorable reviews on it and just stopped uaing it.
criselda c.
Alice, TX
This is my go to chap stick. I love this! My lips get real bad on some days but when I put this it's works fast..some times I put my lip stick and I will put this on top of it..
karla b.
The Carmex lip balm in the jar was very difficult to get out. The jar is very narrow and deep so i struggled getting some product. It didn't smell the best but it was moisturizing. I wouldnt buy this again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: