BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kaeli B.
Auburn, NH
Carmex gets the job done. I must be allergic to something in other brands because they dry up my lips like crazy. Not carmex, they are my go to for chapped lips, are easy to find in stores and a good value.
Ophelia S.
I love Carmex! Its always been such a great lip blam. Taking care of my dry lips quickly. and it lasts really long so I don't have to reapply that much; I always carry some with me.
Ashley B.
The brand Carmex has been my go to lip product for as long as I can remember. My mother has used this my whole life. It's one of those products I would swear by, especially for cold sores. The only issue I have with this jar is the product gets gunked up around the outside of the jar.
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
The jar is my favorite kind of carmax, but it's getting harder to find. It's easy to find in my purse and it's easy to use without the feeling that you have it left on your finger.
Guadalupe F.
Fresno, CA
My lips were great while using this but after I stopped I felt like they dried super fast. But if you know you will be using this often and I do recommend it because it did soft.
April J.
baton rouge
I have always been a fan of this product. I've been using it since I was a kid. My mom would always go run to get the car ex for any dry, chapped lips and nose. Immediately results happen.
Wanda B.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely live for Carmex. I buy them 5 or more at a time because I hate to be without it...ever. I have tried other medicated brands but NONE of them can hold a candle to Carmex. I personally love the original (the one in the little pot) but in a pinch I will use the one in the tube.
Hayden B.
Columbia, SC
is the only thing that would make it a lot of fun to use it for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the rest of the year and the rest of the day after a while $68
Genesis M.
Victorville
Carmex has always been amazing at healing my lips, whether it be during summer or winter. I love the packaging it easy to share. Ive used this many times and was never disappointed.
Kimberly S.
Newark, NJ
I love Carmex... the medicated tingle helps feels amazing. It's that perfect amount of grease to retain moisture and not be greasy. It's very easy to use and reapply, even when it gets down to the last drop...
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: