BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Celina S.
Hawthorne, CA
I didn't care too much for the scent. And it felt sticky when I initially applied it although after a while it seems to smooth out and not feel as clumpy on the lips
Brandee R.
Lewiston, ID
This is a staple in my makeup bag. I use it to keep my lips moisturizer. It works great. I prefer the tubes because if you are not careful you can get it under your nails. But a great price for something I use everyday.
LaDonna D.
It's an ok product. It does what it says but only while it's applied, I see no long term results. My opinion is it seems to make my lips dryer, therefore forcing me to apply it more often.
Alena G.
Carmex is the bomb. I tend to have very dry, chapped lips but Carmex heals them and smooths them over night. While Blistex is heavier and stickier, Carmex is more lightweight and comfortable.
Misty G.
Jackson, TN
This product used to be my go-to chap stick. However, over the years, it does not seem as effective as it once was. And the smell bothers me more now than it used to. It' s a fair product, just no longer my favorite.
Amy R.
North Chelmsford, MA
This lip balm works very well for dry, cracked, and chapped lips. However, I found the scent/taste a little off-putting for me. It is a great value though, and works wonderfully. I would certainly recommend to try it!
Rhyan M.
Gilroy
Helped with cold sores the minute you put it on. Moisturizes lips with its original formula. Makes lips nice and soft and smooth without any chapness. Recommend for anyone who has chap lips, cold sores, needs moisturizer.
Debbie P.
North Royalton, OH
This lib lip balm is so moisturizing fo rmy lips. I use it dayl and night I bout bought it at the Dollar store. Nice packaging. It is great all ea year round. It meant all my expectations. Everyone shu shuold try it.
Jey C.
Raeford, NC
I have tried to switching to other brands but this isn't by far the best brand of chap stick I've used . It heals really fast and it smooths your lips. I wear it a lot under my matte lip creams and it's just awesome
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
This is definitely my MVP product! I have had this in my car and purse at all times for years. It feels great on my lips and heals them quickly. It also works great if your fingers get chapped and cracked in the winter!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: